Ozone and UBI Therapy
Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen that is composed of 3 oxygen atoms. Ozone therapy can be used to treat disease by inactivating bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa; stimulating oxygen metabolism; and activating the immune system. It can also be used to treat wounds.
Ozone Therapy Benefits:
Ozone works by improving the health of your body at the cellular level. Here’s how.
- Ozone modulates the immune system: For those who are frequently sick, ozone therapy will strengthen their immune system and for
- those where the immune system has malfunctioned, such as in autoimmune diseases, ozone therapy will modulate the immune system and calm it down.
- Ozone increases oxygen delivery to the tissues and cells: Ozone increases the amount of oxygen delivered to your red blood cells thereby delivering more oxygen to your organs and tissues.
- Ozone kills pathogens: Pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungus, etc) cause disease. Ozone kills bacteria and inhibits viruses from attaching to your cells so they can’t cause disease.
- Ozone increases cellular energy production: Oxygen allows our cells to make energy. Ozone helps make this process more efficient and effective.
- Ozone decreases oxidation in your body: Oxidation is a normal and necessary process that occurs in your body. Your body goes through oxidative stress when there is an imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in your body. All disease is a result of an increase of oxidation in the body
Diseases treated include:
|Infected Wounds||Circulatory Disorders||Macular degeneration|
|Viral/Bacterial Diseases||Removes Toxins||Rheumatism/Arthritis|
|Cancer||Autoimmune Diseases||Female related issues|
Ozone Therapy Methods:
- Major Autohemotherapy – removing blood, ozonating it, returning it to the patient
- Minor Autohemotherapy – remove a small amount of blood (10cc), ozonate it, inject it into muscle
- Limb Bagging – a topical ozone application
- Ozone into Ears
- Topical Ozone – for open wounds
- Ozonated water for drinking
- Rectal Insufflation – infusing ozone rectally
- Vaginal Insufflation – Infusing ozone vaginally
PUltraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy (UBI/UBV)
Ultraviolet blood irradiation is a procedure that exposes the blood to UV light. This heightens the body’s immune response and kills infections.
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Benefits:
- Heightens your body’s immune response
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Has anti-infection effects
- Improves circulation
- Reduces pain
- Increases metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- Stimulates Red Blood Cells
- Improves blood flow
Diseases treated include:
|Infections||Female Health Issues||Headaches/Migraines|
|Inflammatory Conditions||Autoimmune Diseases||Cancer|
|Anemia||Circulation Disorders||Chronic Fatigue Syndrome|
Benefits Of Combining Ozone Therapy With UBI
Ozone and UBI complement each other to improve clinical outcomes. Combining both can increase the immunomodulatory and pathogen killing effects.
- The patient is first prepped for the procedure.
- A specific amount of blood is drawn from the patient and then injected into a saline bag.
- Ozone is then added to the saline bag with the blood.
- The IV drip is then started and the ozonated blood solution passes through the ultraviolet light machine.
- The blood is returned to patient.
IV Ozone/UBI: $300
Rectal Insufflation: $50
Vaginal Insufflation: $60
Ear insufflation: $40
Packages may be purchased. 10% off a package of 10 and 20% off a package of 20. Packages are non-refundable and expire after 6 months.