Disclaimer for Holistic Integrative Wellness Centre (https://holisticintegrativewellness.com) (hereinafter “The Company”).
The website is designed by Optimized360, LLC. The information provided by The Company on the website is at no charge to users of the World Wide Web, subject to the express condition that these users agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer. The Company reserves the right to change these disclaimers at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the disclaimer each time you view and use the Website. Whether you are a client of The Company or a visitor to its websites, DO NOT use the Websites if you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that the information on the Websites is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide dental or medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified healthcare professionals who are familiar with your individual condition. No warranties of any kind are given regarding use of the website, including, but not limited to, any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
2. You agree that you will hold harmless The Company and its shareholders, officers, directors, clients and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or the information contained in the Website or other websites to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from the Website or any other website to which it is linked to being obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will The Company or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if The Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of The Company nor are they endorsed by The Company. Many clients of The Company have access to create their own material on their Websites. The material created by clients remains their responsibility and The Company does not accept liability and responsibility related to said material.
4. The Company may provide links on the Website to other web sites which are not under the control of The Company in general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘The Company.com’ is such a website. Also, The Company may frame other web sites inside its frame or ‘The Company.com’ (or its clients’ websites) frame. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by The Company of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
5. Upon request, you may provide hypertext links to this website on another website upon receipt of written consent from The Company, provided that: (a) the link be a text-only link clearly marked ‘The Company.com’, (b) the link must ‘point’ to the URL ‘https://TheCompany.com’ and not to other pages within the website, (c) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with The Company name and trademarks, (d) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than The Company is associated with or sponsored by The Company, (e) the link, when activated by a user, must display this website full-screen and not within a ‘frame’ on the linked website, and (f) The Company reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time at its sole discretion. You agree that hypertext links to this Website must be approved in writing by The Company’s management.
6. The works of authorship contained in the Website, including but not limited to all design, text, and images, are owned or licensed by The Company hereinafter referred to as The Company, or its suppliers and contributors, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without The Company’s prior written consent, except that the user may make such temporary copies in a single computer’s RAM and hard drive as is necessary to browse the website, and that the user may produce one permanent printout of each page of the website (unmodified in form, with a copy of this Disclaimer attached) to be used by the user for personal and non-commercial uses which do not harm the reputation of The Company.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is hosted by The Company which is headquartered in Irvine, Orange County, California, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, or the United States of America, by accessing this website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California and the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Orange County, California and the United States District Court for the District of Orange County with respect to such matters. The Company make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. The Company, its logo, nameplates, Practice-XL, and Optizign are trademarks of The Company, and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions. All text and electronic images on this website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or sales marks of The Company, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject to prosecution.
The Company has made every reasonable effort to make sure its Website under its control is in compliance with ADA laws and has taken every reasonable effort to provide reasonable accommodations for Americans with disabilities. We continue to be open and invite all recommendation to further meet the needs of all American visitors with disabilities. All services, promotions and information available on its websites are readily available over the telephone by calling 800-997-9368. The Company disclaims any responsibility for Website owned by its clients’ or third-party websites that are linked to The Company’s websites by virtue of the fact The Company doesn’t own, manage or control third party websites.