Ayurveda translates to the science of life in Sanskrit. Its roots are intimately intertwined with its’ sister science, Yoga. The two sciences have been practiced for over 5,000 years in India. Ayurveda & Yoga are two faces of the same coin. Ayurveda is an elementally based science that serves as a guide to allow us to gain a deeper understanding of our individual makeup. It does so by honing in on the inherent elemental qualities that govern all of creation. By integrating nutrition, herbal medicine, yoga, meditation, rejuvenating and detox therapies, we begin making lifestyle choices that are aligned with our elemental make up. As we step into this remembrance of our true nature as spirit, we are able to create the most optimal environment for self-healing to take place within the body.
Ayurveda recognizes no one person is the same. We are a unique combination of qualities and features that the universe has not made another replica of. The underlying purpose of Ayurveda is to :
- Help one to understand their unique constitution, Mind/Body type
- To understand the nature of any current imbalance(s)
- To develop a plan to bring oneself back into balance.
- Lifestyle counseling and support
- Herbs and spices
- Sound therapy
- Color therapy
- Yoga Therapy
Ayurvedic Consultation (2hrs) + Report of Findings (1hr) = $200
What it includes…
- Complete Medical History Review Family, childhood and current
- Pyscho-Physiological Patterns Assessed
- Full Physical Assessment Elemental Constitution Determined
- Pulse Diagnosis
- Tongue Diagnosis
- Nutrition & Daily Lifestyle Patterns Assessed
REPORT of Findings
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle Education
- Ayurvedic Constitution Determined (Prakruti)
- Current imbalance determined (Vikruti)
- Treatment Plan (Prescribed by practitioner)
Treatment Plan Options & Body Therapies
- 4, 6, 8 Week Ayurvedic Health Counseling Program
- (Customized per individual)
- Bi – Monthly Ayurvedic Check-ins
- Individualized Ayurvedic Lifestyle & Yoga Therapy Program
- Abhyanga ~ Ayurvedic Medicated Oil Massage
- Shirodhara ~ Third Eye Healing
- Bliss Journey ~ Foot Bath, Abhyanga, and Third eye oil pour
- Customized Panchakarma (Cleanse) Programs: for Lymph, Colon, Blood & Digestive Healing
*these include, enemas, dry brushing, oiling body, herbal tea fasting, mono-meal fasting and Constitution based nutrition plans
Ayurvedic Counseling Packages –
- 4 Weeks $365
- 6 Weeks $400
- 8 Weeks $465
Abhyanga is an Ayurvedic Medicated oil application massage, tailored per Doshic Constitution for detoxification, rejuvenation or pain reduction. Choreographed with specific strokes, 7 – 9oz of warm medicinal oils are poured generously over the body, including coating of the crown of the head. Abhyanga is used to help regulate imbalances, promote relaxation, support deeper mind-body connection, improve blood circulation and eliminate impurities from the body.
- 60mins : $95
- 90mins : $145
*Can be added in conjunction with other therapies in Panchakarma programs.
Shirodhara ~ Third Eye Healing
Shirodhara is an Ayurvedic treatment where 1/2cup of warm medicinal oil is poured over the forehead in a slow downward stream, coating the crown of the head. This therapy calms the nervous system, improves quality of rest, reduces stress, supports and facilitates a meditative state of mind and creates deeper connection with our Third Eye Chakra.
- 30mins : $65 (guided meditation/sound bath included)
- 45mins Abhyanga + 15mins Shirodhara = 60mins total : $175
- 60mins Abhyanga + 30mins Shirodhara = 90mins total : $ 200
Crystal Foot Bath, Abhyanga, Shirodhara
Rejuvenate, restore and reconnect with your inner being. Dive into a healing experience custom tailored just for you. Receive a mini- consult prior to treatment that will help in assessing any current imbalances and/or injuries to structure your journey as blissful as can be.
- 75mins : $195
- 90mins : $225
- 120mins : $275
Customized protocols (and prescribed therapies) , inclusive of meal plan, yoga therapy regimen, at-home cleansing tools (tongue scraper, dry brush, neti pot, self massage oil, applicable herbs, and custom formulated spice mix)
*Price points determined upon protocol and route of treatment.
Sliding scale of $275 – $585