IV Nutrient Therapy
IV nutrient therapy is the process of administering vitamins, minerals, and nutrients directly into the blood stream. IV nutritional therapy bypasses the gut and liver, which means you get 100% of the nutrients delivered directly into the bloodstream. This makes IV nutrient therapy the most efficient method of vitamin delivery.
All of the IV therapies are specifically tailored to the individual patient after a thorough history, physical exam, and lab tests are done.
IV nutrient therapies can aid in the treatment of:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Bacterial and Viral Infections (acute & chronic)
- Flu symptoms
- Herpes virus
- EBV, CMV, etc.
- Enhanced Athletic Performance and Recovery
- Anti-Aging & Preventative
- Chronic Stress
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Autoimmune Disorders: Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Pre and Post Operatively – wound healing
- Macular Degeneration
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Malapsorptive Syndromes (IBS, Crohn’s)
IV Vitamin therapy intake: $100 (This fee is not applicable if you have gone through a holistic primary care visit.)
Labs: Cost varies depending on labs drawn
IV Vitamin Therapy bags: Cost varies depending on the type of IV bag you receive